Proposing on the Sea.

jjprugby

I will be taking my first cruise from Feb. 26 - Mar. 5th.

I plan on proposing to my girlfriend on the NCL Sea cruise and I am curious if there is any way to get an upgraded room or maybe some included shore excursions.

Because of financial issues we could not afford anything more than a lower level inside room.

Have any of you had such luck on persuading NCL to upgrade your room or include some special favors??

Any help or contact information for whom I should ask would help me make this the most memorable week of my and future wife's life.

Thank you all!!!!

-Justin

I will be taking my first cruise from Feb. 26 - Mar. 5th.

I plan on proposing to my girlfriend on the NCL Sea cruise and I am curious if there is any way to get an upgraded room or maybe some included shore excursions.

Because of financial issues we could not afford anything more than a lower level inside room.

Have any of you had such luck on persuading NCL to upgrade your room or include some special favors??

Any help or contact information for whom I should ask would help me make this the most memorable week of my and future wife's life.

Thank you all!!!!

-Justin

There are many threads here talking about how to upgrade your room (just scroll down thru the pages), but it will cost some money. Call the Reaccomodations Desk (800-625-4309) and see what is available and at what cost. Keep in mind too, that whatever they offer you can counter offer. There are many cases of people getting great upgrades for just another hundred or two. Good Luck!

Another suggestion would be to purchase the Anniversary Package. Go to NCL.com to find the various offerings. Again this will cost you, but it is one of the best deals.

Archived