Path from WLB to HSB?????

judyf

We plan to do the path, my question is is the path something I can do in open toe sandals? Or should I wear sneakers?

Also someone posted a while back, I can't seem to find it :rolleyes: is the easier path the lower path(closer to the water)? With the high path being the one you climb over some rocks?

Thanks

The trails can be seen in the satellite pictures at this link: http://www.geonames.org/maps/google_32.294_-64.784.html

If you start at HSB and drag the map the trails can easily be seen. The link is a map of Bermuda: drag the map so S Rd at the bottom of the map is now centered; start clicking "+" sign being sure to keep S Rd centered; after a few clicks of the "+" sign, Horseshoe Bay should appear on the map; now keep HSB centered, click some more; when the slider is at the 2nd mark from the top, the trails will be very apparent; by dragging the map from upper right to lower left, you will be moving northeast along the coast and can follow the trails to Warwick Long bay.

If I were walking it no matter what path I followed, I would wear sneakers.

SBtS

Also someone posted a while back, I can't seem to find it :rolleyes: is the easier path the lower path(closer to the water)? With the high path being the one you climb over some rocks?

Thanks

Don't know where you got the idea of 2 paths.:confused:

There are some side trails but the path from Warwick Long Bay to Horseshoe Bay is pretty direct.

I wore open toe hiking sandals.

Archived