I've booked for Summer 2011 !

Hi Flopsy,

Thanks. I hope you had a good time. The weather forecast from here didn't look too good for you.

Just been to the TA and changed our Red Sea Magic cruise and stay.

We had a double and a single for son +hotel.

Got it upgraded to 3 of us in a suite + upgrade hotel to a Thomson's Platinum one. A.I. on bith cruise and hotel.

Berwyn

Have you been doing the lottery again? :D:D. With your luck lately you might as well spend it now, lol.:D

Jan

Have you been doing the lottery again? :D:D. With your luck lately you might as well spend it now, lol.:D

Jan

Hi Jan,

No good me spending it if I don't live long enough to enjoy the cruise. :D

When I booked last week the girl did it as 2 bookings. Manager was off on paternity leave.

Anyway he's back now and he sorted the 3 of us on to 1 booking, and only £180 extra for all 3 of us.

Berwyn

Now that one has got the taste for cruising, was looking at the prices for the end of May 2011, they seem great value again and of course with AI included:D Will book flights independantly again as can save £160 per person there from Belfast, although that nearly backfired this year due to the ash.

My worry is will we have the same main topic of conversation on here next year again "they have changed the AI".

Would hate not to have same choice as last week.

Now that one has got the taste for cruising, was looking at the prices for the end of May 2011, they seem great value again and of course with AI included:D Will book flights independantly again as can save £160 per person there from Belfast, although that nearly backfired this year due to the ash.

My worry is will we have the same main topic of conversation on here next year again "they have changed the AI".

Would hate not to have same choice as last week.

You missed one. "Can I wear smart jeans in the main dining room?" :D

It's a regular favourite.

Berwyn

Archived