Need 4 for tour with Oscar on 3/3/05

PMac

Hi, we just booked with Oscar on 3/3/05. He is looking for 4 more to join our group. The tour consists of the Tortuguero Canal through the rain forest where you go in a comfortable boat. You will see wild life, alligators, monkeys, sloths, and birds. You will then go to the Bamboo trade school, banana plantation, coco bean farm. A city tour to two of the biggest hotels, one is a botanical garden and the other has a nice view. The he will take you to the highest point in the city. He includes soft drinks. He will stop to purchase souvenirs and coffee. The fee is $45 person and the tour is 4-5 hrs.

If you are interested e-mail him at cbrown@costarricense.cr and let him know that the MacDonald party indicated he was looking for 4 more to join the van. Also, let me know as well so I will know when we have the 4 needed. Thank you.

Hi PMac,

We will be in Costa Rica on the same day. Are you on the Brilliance as well? I had tried e-mailing Oscar to no avail several times so I am considering booking with Oregon Tours. I was just wondering if you are the only family booked with Oscar or does he need four more to fill up a 15 passenger van? The reason I ask is that we are hoping to do a more intimate tour and don't want to be crammed into a van with 10 other people (there are four of us). I will try e-mailing Oscar again and perhaps we will be on a tour together!

Pmac,

My wife and I will be on the same tour with you. We had originally planned to to the zip line but my wife tore her rotator cuff and fractured the socket in her shoulder; so, she cannnot climb or use her arm for a few months. I have communicated with Oscar and he will meet us at the pier when we dock. Look forward to the tour and the cruise.

Captain Ronn

Yes, we are on the Brilliance. Also, it is my understanding that Oscar usually has two to three vans with 12 people in each van and I know he had 8 in our van and was looking for 4 more. Also, keep in mind that when Oscar meets us at the pier at 8:00 a.m. it is 9:00 a.m. ship time. I am really looking forward to the trip with Oscar and to the cruise. We are going with our best friends.

Look for us. Pat & P.J.

Archived