Mini suite on PO Dawn Princess Ship.Any one

maryjo62

been in these cabins.The inclusions say there is a bath,but the picture does not show a bath,so if there is a bath is there taps over the bath to fill the bath,is there a shower over the bath,or a separate shower.

On the other hand the suites has a photograph of a bath.

Its a bit confusing.

So i would love to hear from other cruisers about this.

Happy cruising from maryjo62.

been in these cabins.The inclusions say there is a bath,but the picture does not show a bath,so if there is a bath is there taps over the bath to fill the bath,is there a shower over the bath,or a separate shower.

Its a bit confusing.

Do you mean Dawn Princess, Princess Cruise Line, or Pacific Dawn, P&O Line? Either way both have bath and shower, the Dawn Princes is more like a full suite on other Princess ships. Have not been on either but have been on other Princess ships in both mini and full suites. Can't beat the extra room over a normal balcony, that is provided you can get a good deal, or it is a special occasion, as they are a lot more expensive.

Both the Princess and P&O web sites show cabin layouts and both ships show baths in that catergory.

Happy cruising

Chris

Hi Maryjo62,

Most mini suites on Pacific Dawn and Pacific Jewel have shower/baths. We have been in A162 on PD for 3 cruises and this particular cabin has the shower over the bath, with 2 sets of taps.

We are cruising on Pacific Jewel in a couple of weeks and were in 11139, but this cabin doesn't have a bath! Not sure why they would make that one without a bath, as that is one drawcard for my husband and I. We were lucky enough to move to another cabin.

On Dawn & Sun Princess, we have only stayed in an inside cabin, so can't answer that question for you.

Its a bit confusing.

Hi Maryjo62,

These 3 photos are from our Mini Suite(B318) on the Sun Princess (same as the Dawn princess)last year.Hope this is what your looking for.

Cheers Johhno

B318012.jpg

B318013-1.jpg

B318014.jpg

Archived