Still am not clear on this!!!

The DECT phones or whatever they are called these days, where exactly do you rent them, how much are they and should I make a bee-line up there to rent them when I get on board? :confused: Thanks:p

The DECT phones or whatever they are called these days, where exactly do you rent them, how much are they and should I make a bee-line up there to rent them when I get on board? :confused: Thanks:p

They are called Royal Connect phones. They are about $19 per phone for the week.

Yes, make a beeline for wherever they are being rented. The last few times, signup was outside the Comedy Club, with the actual phone pickup down one level at the Conference Center.

If this is important to you (it was for me and VERY worth it), try and get one the boat very early - like, first. The line builds up quickly and a line of 15-20 people could mean a half-hour or more wait. Do NOT let this deter you. for once you have the phones, you will be fine.

The demo I recorded is below:

Thanks very much for the demo. I was thinking initially of not getting one.. but now that I see the demo I think I will try to get them. I'm not sure what I expected.. perhaps a glorified version of a walkie talkie maybe.. but this seems much better.

Debbie

Archived