Any suggestion

flimflubin

Could someone recommend a hotel near the beach area that is nice to stay for a 2 day pre-cruise? I would like to be able to ride the water taxi as well. Need transport to the hotel and port.

Thanks,

Faith

Could someone recommend a hotel near the beach area that is nice to stay for a 2 day pre-cruise? I would like to be able to ride the water taxi as well. Need transport to the hotel and port.

Thanks,

Faith

Faith, you have to be more specific. There are different ports (miami, port canaveral, tampa) and different beaches.

I'm sure you'll get help - just need more specifics!

I apologize!!! We will be departing from ft. Lauderale to board Princess Emerald for 10 days. Looking for a nice hotel either on the beach or coastway with a beach nearby for two days pre-cruise. This will be my first cruise.

Faith

The Bahia Mar usually has the best rates for a full-service hotel across the street from the beach. There is a water taxi stop there and you can walk to restaurants. Cab fare from airport and to port shouldn't be more than $20.

Archived