Refrigerator on Mariner?

We have an inside cabin on deck 8 - will there be a small refrigerator? Is this what people refer to when they say to get the mini bar cleared by their steward?

Cruise addict in the making

MOS June 6, 2004

Yes. It does'nt get very cold, but it serves the purpose for our needs.

I see that your leaving this weekend. Have Fun!!! icon_razz.gif I'm soooo jealous.

Happy Cruisin',

BichonBabe icon_wink.gif

Explorer 10-24-04

Navigator 12-14-02

Sea Princess 10-9-99

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;24;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

10/24 Explorer of the Seas--Days until we sail!!!!

BichonBabe - Thanks for the info and I love your picture. We are small dog people as well. Ours is a shih-tzu and she rules the roost. We also have a chocolate lab and had a black one till February. Now that we have a small dog (we owned the larger ones first) I don't know if we'll ever go back!

Oh and don't be jealous, I'll be wishin' I was in your shoes come October - just book another one!

MOS June 6, 2004

Glad to be of help M&M1. Make sure you post a review. We may try MOS or VOS next year.

That's my little "Chloe". She's such a diva. My DH and I have her spoiled rotten. I had chocolate lab as child. Beautiful pooch, but always knocked me to the ground when I came home from school. icon_eek.gif

I love the smaller dogs. I've been hinting to my DH for either a shih-tzu, maltese, or havanese for Christmas. Wish me luck.

Happy Cruisin',

BichonBabe icon_wink.gif

Explorer 10-24-04

Navigator 12-14-02

Sea Princess 10-9-99

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;24;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

10/24 Explorer of the Seas--Days until we sail!!!!

BichonBabe - I do wish you luck! I would love to have another shih-tzu and then little ones! My shih-tzu always gets called Chloe by her groomer, etc... but her name is Cleo short for Cleopatra. So similar, I had to let you know. Hope you get your new little one!

As for a review - I will probably write up something but this our first cruise on RCI, so I'm only able to write what we encounter and comparison would have to be to Carnival. But I guess I can always write up our experience and not compare.

Take care!

MOS June 6, 2004

Archived