Fitness Centre - Caribbean Princess

Eleni2007

Hey everyone,

Is the fitness centre on CB overlooking the ocean? Or is it an inside room with no views?? Curious - would like to know if I will be sticking to walking on the outdoor decks...

Hey everyone,

Is the fitness centre on CB overlooking the ocean? Or is it an inside room with no views?? Curious - would like to know if I will be sticking to walking on the outdoor decks...

The gym is in the front of the ship with a wide view of the ocean. The cardio machines are right in front of the windows. I love using them early in the morning when the ship is arriving in port. Enjoy your cruise!:)

Fitness center on CB has nice wrap around exterior windows. A little crowded in the morning but not any worse then rush hour at your local gym. A nice workout everyday helps rationalize all that great food I'm eating and keeps my energy up. Steamroom is nearby in spa area and great after workout. Showers are bigger than in standard cabin and I keep out of my wife's way in the morning. I still do plenty of walks around the promenade and usually don't gain too much weight on cruise. Wonderful amenity. :)

Archived