Yet another ES question

mferris77

I hate to be one of the ones who asks a question that's surely been asked before, just can't find any references to this particular situation...

Original booking was a 4A at $499.

Saw a price drop a couple weeks ago and took an upgrade to a 4E. That's where we're at now.

Now I'm seeing a promotion for past guests where 4A gets automatic upgrade to 4C, whereas a 4B or higher gets auto upgraded to a 4H. The rate for a 4E (Which gets auto-upgraded to 4H) is going for $549. A 4B (which would also get upgraded to 4H) is going for $519.

We now have the room we want (the 4E), so would only be looking for an OBC.

Given the facts above, am I due an OBC?

Since we are currently in a 4E, are we eligible for the price difference of a 4E to 4H? Or, does that not apply to us since we originally booked a 4A? I'm basically looking at it as if we paid $499 for a 4E, so why shouldn't we get credit for that 4E->4H difference?

I hate to be one of the ones who asks a question that's surely been asked before, just can't find any references to this particular situation...

Saw a price drop a couple weeks ago and took an upgrade to a 4E. That's where we're at now.

Now I'm seeing a promotion for past guests where 4A gets automatic upgrade to 4C, whereas a 4B or higher gets auto upgraded to a 4H. The rate for a 4E (Which gets auto-upgraded to 4H) is going for $549. A 4B (which would also get upgraded to 4H) is going for $519.

Since we are currently in a 4E, are we eligible for the price difference of a 4E to 4H? Or, does that not apply to us since we originally booked a 4A? I'm basically looking at it as if we paid $499 for a 4E, so why shouldn't we get credit for that 4E->4H difference?

I don't know for sure, but I'd certainly fill out the form, it's easy enough. All they can do is deny it. I keep the form as a favorite so I can jump right on it.

I have been told when I asked that you are looking at the price comparison for a 4E. Are you past final payment?

Nope not past final payment. Sailing isn't until September...

I'm just going to fill out the form as was suggested, I guess it can't hurt. Just didn't want to bother clogging up the ES people's plates if there was any consensus that it wouldn't work.

You would need the price to fall below $499 to get any OBC. If you want a 4H, you could pay the extra $20/person. If you see a rate that will get someone a 4F or higher at a price that is LESS than $499, and you are eligible for that rate, then you would be entitled to money off final payment, or if after final payment, OBC.

hope that makes sense.

Archived