Enchantment Room 8012

I have done a thread search and have found comments about this room that are a bit dated....I have found pictures which are great! There seems to be conflicting information on if you do or don't get suite perks with this room. I just booked this room for July 2011 for my DH and 6 kids. I can't beleive we are getting into this level of the ship for the price we are paying. Trust me - I am all ready happy...we usually do the cheapest connecting rooms - inside or whatver we can find. This room with the extra space was only $300 more that the cheapest connecting inside room I could find that would fit my family. Like I said - this made my day today - and now wish the cruise was tomorrow, but would love to know if anyone has been in this room lately ( Enchantment 8012) and what did happen with any extra perks or not...what the heck worth the try and figure someone on CC might know!

Hi -

8012 is a Family Ocean View cabin; It doesn't have a balcony, nor are there any extra "perks" that come with it (Other than being as far forward as you can in the superstructure!)

Aloha,

John

Lucky: I'll be on Enchantment June 3rd, won't be back til the 12th. If you can wait that long I'll try to answer. If you want, leave me a message on our M&M thread just before June 3 and that way I might hopefully remember!

Archived