Recent Summit Cruisers to Bermuda

Seabreez

Will be on Summit to Bermuda on 6-13-10. Can anyone confirm if the Port side overlooks the pier shops, clocktower, etc?? Currently we are on the Starboard side and probably would prefer looking at the Kings Wharf area instead of the water. Thanks to all who answers.

There is no way to tell which side of the ship will be next to the pier. Sometimes they need to do maintenance on one side or the other when in port. While we are out partying on Bermuda, there are people (most of them are people we never see these people run the ship!) performing maintenance on the hull, propulsion systems, etc. Also, they maintain the life boats & the lowering systems & they need to put them in the water. They can't always put the same side toward the pier because they need to service both sides. I'm taking Summit to Bermuda on 23 May, I'll let you know what side is the pier side, but it could be different for you.

Just off the Summit 5/9 and we were on the starboard side but wish I was on the port side. I like to watch people coming and going off the ship but we faced the harbor looking towards Hamilton in the far distance. In Newport we were tendered into the dock so it didn't really matter. Enjoy

Will be on Summit to Bermuda on 6-13-10. Can anyone confirm if the Port side overlooks the pier shops, clocktower, etc?? Currently we are on the Starboard side and probably would prefer looking at the Kings Wharf area instead of the water. Thanks to all who answers.

We were on the repo cruise from San Juan to Bayonne (via Caribbean and Bermuda), port side, and indeed facing King's Warf.

• 3 weeks later...

Seabreez, as requested.... We just got back today from Summit. Starboard side faced the pier. If your cabin has an even number you will be facing the pier. And as noted before either side has a great view.

Archived