Carnival OS Suite Stateroom

jvparish

I am really confused now:) The last time I cruised there were only two suites, cat 11 and cat 12. Now there is a JS, OS and GS? Can someone confirm for me that they all have balconies? I am looking to book an OS for my husband and me, plus two grown kids. I just wanted to make sure it is a balcony suite. Thanks

Vickye

They all have balconies.

The GS, or Grand Suite, was previously Cat 12 - the largest room available.

The OS, or Ocean Suite, was previously Cat 11.

The JS I'm not sure about.. I know they have them on the Dream but that was after they made the switch.. if JS's were around when they called them 'category XX' I'm not sure what it would have been.

I KNOW! This freaked me out too... I did research on Carnival, then had to change our plans and when I went back to book, everything had changed. I felt like such a dunce!

Ditto on what pp said. Absolutely all have balconies. GS is the 12, OS is the 11. JS is not available on all ships and I don't remember either what the category was if it was even around back then.

OS and JS rooms were both formerly Category 11. On Conquest-class ships, the 42 Cat. 11 suites were all on the Empress Deck except for 2, which were on the Lido Deck. Those 2 had smaller balconies than the 40 on the Empress Deck and they now call them category JS.

Archived