Itinerary order Istanbul-Athens

new_cruiser

There is a discrepancy between the itinerary and the map shown on the Windstar site for my June 4 Istanbul-Athens Wind Star sailing (and for all the other Istanbul-Athens sailings that I checked). The itinerary list shows Rhodes on Tuesday and Bodrum on Wednesday but the path on the map goes to Bodrum first and Rhodes second.

I'd be inclined to trust the list over the map, thinking they would be more likely to update the list and not bother to redraw the map then vice versa, but they seem a little lax in updating the website itineraries. On my the Windsurf December 18 cruise, the website showed Isla Culebra first and St. John second but our cruise documents with two different itineraries: one itinerary had them in the opposite order and another itinerary had St. Maarten replacing Isla Culebra. The website still showed the original itinerary and was corrected only shortly before the cruise.

For the Istanbul Athens cruise I may want to make arrangements with guides ahead of time so I'd like some confidence about the itinerary order (of course realizing that weather and such can disrupt plans).

Archived