smoking area

Redtravel

I am not a smoker. I respect the smokers right to smoke, but would like to avoid it. Where is it located on the Equinox, Summit and the Millenium? Does the smoke have any affect on the veranda cabins on deck 6 Equinox?

The following list of smoking locations is for M-Class ships.

The attachment identifies the smoking locations for Equinox

Smoking areas on M-class ships (Millennium, Infinity, Constellation & Summit) include the following locations:

Deck 11 (Sunrise Deck forward) – Port-side only -- in the Nightclub (also called Disco) –– this is the only indoor area

Deck 10 (Resort Deck mid-ship) – Port-side only – outside between the Buffet (Waterfall Café/Grill) and the AquaSpa

Deck 10 (Resort Deck aft) – Port-side only – outside of the Buffet (Waterfall Café/Grill)

Deck 4 (Promenade Deck mid-ship) – Port-side only – outside between restaurant (Cosmopolitan Rest.) and Celebrity Theatre

Note that the official names (Nightclub, etc.) are the designation on the Summit, but will be different for the other M-class ships

Equinox Smoking Policy[1].pdf

If you book a stateroom on the starboard side of Deck Six there should be no problem. There is an outdoor smoking on Deck Four on the port side, so it is possible that could impact some balconies on Deck Six.

Edit: This pertains to Equinox.

I also need to avoid smoke. As Gonzo said the starboard side should be good - that's what we always go for, then you don't have to worry about smoke drifting up or down from allowed areas.

Starboard is your right side as you face Forward (the front of the ship) and has even numbered cabins.

Port is left as you face forward and has odd numbered cabins.

My hint for remembering is that Port and left both have four letters... Lame, but it works! :rolleyes:

Sara

Archived