Dream- Spa Balcony or Cove Balcony

navygator

Looking to book Thanksgiving 2010 and can't decided between these two categories. The Spa balcony is about $500 more. We are a family of 4- 2DD who are 6 and 8. Last cruise was on the Freedom July 09. DH and I lived in the spa and DD's lived at Camp Carnival. We all loved room service breakfast on the balcony each morning... it was the calmest relaxing part of the day. We would all love the "seclusion" of the cove balcony and appreciate getting off the ship faster for port calls. But easy access to the spa would rock. My big questions are: Do people frown on kids on the Spa deck?... mine aren't the ones who run up and down the halls screaming and banging on doors. Could I get the cheaper Cove balcony and just add the spa pass for $250? Thanks!

Looking to book Thanksgiving 2010 and can't decided between these two categories. The Spa balcony is about $500 more. We are a family of 4- 2DD who are 6 and 8. Last cruise was on the Freedom July 09. DH and I lived in the spa and DD's lived at Camp Carnival. We all loved room service breakfast on the balcony each morning... it was the calmest relaxing part of the day. We would all love the "seclusion" of the cove balcony and appreciate getting off the ship faster for port calls. But easy access to the spa would rock. My big questions are: Do people frown on kids on the Spa deck?... mine aren't the ones who run up and down the halls screaming and banging on doors. Could I get the cheaper Cove balcony and just add the spa pass for $250? Thanks!

I would do Cove Balcony plus Spa Pass. The only reason I say that is that we are booked in a cove the week after Thanksgiving, and that is based on choice, not cost. I really want to try it after reading so many reviews, and I am absolutely a "sea-lover", so being down near the water just seems incomparable.

Archived