Questions about 150 Central Park?

I believe I read this on here so I am trying to find out if this has changed. Is 150 Central Park still offering an A and B menu on different nights or have they just gone with one? If they are still going with two what day is the A menu and B served if they have gone with one menu what is that menu?

Thanks

I believe I read this on here so I am trying to find out if this has changed. Is 150 Central Park still offering an A and B menu on different nights or have they just gone with one? If they are still going with two what day is the A menu and B served if they have gone with one menu what is that menu?

Thanks

There is just one menu now and it is neither the A or the B. They will be changing it peridically throughout the year. We went a few weeks ago and it was an amazing meal! Plenty of food for even my large appitite husband. We shared the wine pairing which was more than enough for 2. There were 6 very large glasses of wine and the waiter poured into 2 glasses for us.

Just one menu now...they made the "best of" out of the 2 previous menus and will be modifying as they see fit. Food was very good, wine pairings were very good as well. Only complaint was the lack of knowledge and less than stellar service from our waiter. This happened a few nights on the ship to us, so I guess we may expect too much. I'm guessing it is a tall task to find enough qualified waitstaff for the number of and quality of the restaurants on board. Just a minor complaint however, we had a fabulous cruise!

The attached (somewhat blurry) menu was from May 21. Not sure if same for all nights. Not mentioned on the attached was the "salts from around the world". Gotta go there to experience that!

Yeah, the salts were fantastic. I preferred the 2 smokier ones, found the sulfuric one to be odd, yet interesting. I only tried it once however..but what flavor for a salt.

Archived