Cabin Location?

cougarcb16

I am taking the Imagination on the 19th of Febuary and I got some information today from Carnival. They say that my cabin is guaranteed category OV. Now I can assu,e that OV means ocean view because that is what I paid for, but how will I know what deck I am on. Is there only one type of OV room? Also when do I get my cabin assignment? At the port?

Random question ..... how do you get the countdown in your signature? Thanks.

Cabin assignments for guarantees can be changed right up until sail date - BUT - Carnival is trying to assign cabins earlier and stick to it. If you've gotten your documents you can look at the book of the slip for your Sail & Sign and there is a series of numbers - some being your sail date. If you have been assigned a cabin the cabin number will appear within this string of numbers and letters - AGAIN - this is no guarantee that you will still get that cabin when you get to the pier.

Another way is to go the Carnival website but I've never done that and so maybe someone else can help you there.

To put the countdown clock into your signature you need to go to this website and enter the information for your cruise - http://www.geocities.com/quietman01970/maker1.htm - click to GENERATE UBB CLOCK CODE - then copy and paste the code into your CC profile in the signature area.

Yes, you should have rec'd gray boarding tags for your luggage when you rec'd your docs. When you get to the dock, the guy with the manifest will have your deck and cabin number, and will put the correct tags on your luggage.

OV cabins are all over the ship. I'm sure you'll have a great cruise wherever your cabin happens to be. Bon Voyage!:)

Thanks for the help with the cabin and the signature!!!!

They havent given us a cabin number yet. I cant wait though. It is soooooo exciting.

I was also wondering do you guys know what the weather is like in the western carribean in Febuary (Cayman and Jamaica) and also if the oceanviews have pull down beds? Thanks again.

Archived