Question about Airport Transfer from Orlando

pilarkitty

We get into Orlando at 8:50 AM on Saturday and purchased a transfer to Port Canaveral from our TA. On the transfer ticket, it says to look for a Carnival rep at baggage claim and that "Generally, departures from the airport begin at noon." Since it says "generally" and not "definitively" I wonder if they ever leave any sooner. I would hate to sit at the airport for 3 hours.

Has anyone had experience with a shuttle leaving earlier than noon? What time do the Carnival reps show up to start meeting people? Do you have any other advice about the whole process?

Thanks,

Monica

We were on the Dream this past Jan. We also got into the Orlando early. Go to the desk, they'll help you with everything you need to know. We were asked to take a seat and wait until they had enough for the bus. Which was ok with us...we're smokers and needed a "break" any ways. It really didn't take long at all before they had a bus full. At most, it was about 30 or so mins.

From there, they will show you were to go and what to do....Have a GREAT time!!

We were on the Dream this past Jan. We also got into the Orlando early. Go to the desk, they'll help you with everything you need to know. We were asked to take a seat and wait until they had enough for the bus. Which was ok with us...we're smokers and needed a "break" any ways. It really didn't take long at all before they had a bus full. At most, it was about 30 or so mins.

From there, they will show you were to go and what to do....Have a GREAT time!!

Thanks for the information. That is good to know. I hope we have a lot of other early birds flying in.

Monica

I was wondering this as well. Our flight gets in around 915 am and figuring by the time we get off the plane and get our baggage it will be 10 or so. I was hoping not to sit for 2 hours for the first bus. So it looks like they do leave before 12?

When you get to baggage claim you will want to go to your left when you are looking outside. Just keep on walking and you will see the Carnival Desk on your left. We did not take Carnival transfers but our ride was right in front of their desk. Very easy to find. Have fun. We had a ball.

Archived