Players Club and Vegas offer

I am reading some Carnival cruisers are getting mail offering free stays at a Vegas hotel.

Do I have to be a member of the players club to get this offer or are random Carnival cruisers getting this offer too?

I am reading some Carnival cruisers are getting mail offering free stays at a Vegas hotel.

Do I have to be a member of the players club to get this offer or are random Carnival cruisers getting this offer too?

You get 4 free nights in a suite at the Venetian. I believe you have to be a players club member with a certain number of points earned. There have been several threads on this if you search the forum.

Funny you brought this up, I just recieved one in the mail today. Can't wait to use it!!

Well since you're not going to use it, and since you insist, I'll take it off your hands!;):D:rolleyes::D;)

Took them up on their offer of 4 nights at either the Palazzo or Venetian last Sept. We stayed at Palazzo and it is just a beautiful property.

When you join the Players club they will track your play and determine what offers you get. While on the Miracle I played at least 4 hours a day but it was worth it to me.

Eileen

Archived