Nachi Cocom or Tulum Ruins?

2Cruzin Fools

Has anyone been to both places and which did you like better?

We have never been to any ruins and it seems like they would be interesting, however it would be a very long day; on the other hand being at an all inclusive for the day lounging, swimming, drinking and eating is extremely tempting as well.

Thanks for any input.

Has anyone been to both places and which did you like better?

We have never been to any ruins and it seems like they would be interesting, however it would be a very long day; on the other hand being at an all inclusive for the day lounging, swimming, drinking and eating is extremely tempting as well.

Thanks for any input.

Tulum is pretty unique, but you are looking at a minimum of 4 hours travel time. That is if there isn't any bad weather and the ferry is running without any problems. If you have to go, please choose a ship tour. At least they won't leave you if you are late.

Personally, I would stay on Coz. There is plenty to do and most things can be done via cab. San Gervasio is a small ruin near San Miguel if you absolutely have to see a ruin. I would plan on seeing Tulum the next time that I find a bargain on a cruise to Calica.;)

Archived