Half day tour Miami

AussieKathy

I wanted to do a half day tour on the day that my cruise leaves Miami. Has anyone done a half day tour of Miami where they have been picked up from their hotel with luggage and dropped off later at the cruise ship terminal?

how about after the cruise thru your ship (most lines have the post cruise excursion that ends up at the airport---well that is if you have a late enough flight out.

doesnt seem like there is alot of time before...you want to get on the SHIP and start your VACATION as soon as possible.

We wanted to do it before the cruise as a way to see the city and get to the ship as we wanted to stay at a hotel on the beach not far from Aventura Mall the night before.

We are also picking up a car at the end of the cruise and heading to Key West.

So any tour companies anyone can suggest would be greatly appreciated.

I can tell you who I would not go through - I booked a miami city tour through the hotel I stayed at - the tour co. was called net tours. What I booked was a tour that went the first half of the day to the Everglades, 2nd half we switched buses and were on a miami city tour. I thought the everglades part was good but the miami city tour pretty lame. Wish I had booked through 411 tours, they seemed to get better reviews. The reason I booked through the hotel was convenience & not having to book the tour far in advance, but what the 2 tour companies covered was not comparable & I thought it would be.

I would think you could book a miami pre-cruise excursion through the cruise ship, and they could take care of getting you and your luggage on to the ship. Or book the tour on your own, have the hotel hold your luggage in the lobby, and then after the tour bus drops you off back at your hotel, just get to the ship with a taxi or shuttle. I would probably price both to see if there was an advantage one way or the other.

Archived