Dream 5/15 review-"If we could somehow make this Dream thing last"

ckcb4u2

Wow, great write up! I felt like I was on the cruise with you. Thanks for paying by the way. We sailed the Dream in Feb. on an Eastern Caribbean and are sailing it again in Sep. on the Western Caribbena route. We booked spa cabins both times. On the Feb. cruise we were on the starboard side pretty far forward. I think it was cabin 12203. In Sep. we booked the port side a little farther aft in 12214. I think it was you that said something about people on a higher deck being able to look down onto your balcony. I remember a little higher up on the port side is where people get on the slides so I wonder I they will be looking down on our balcony? I am thinking of changing cabins before they all get booked. Any recommendations?

Thanks for reading my review. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I would try for a spa balcony on deck 11 (Panorama) as those balconies are much more private. Also, you are only one floor from the Cloud 9 spa using the private stairs or elevator. We loved our suite on deck 11.:)

Craig,

Loved the review:D and not boring at all. Will be sailing with my DD (graduation present from High school she earned it) and my dear friend that I have known my whole life in Sept. Although we will be sailing the eastern, my children and I have sailed the western, and still keep talking about Roatan being their favorite port:). Loved the part about Chris Farley on SNL laughed until I cried. Your DW sounds like a great women, and lucky to have you as her DH.

• 5 weeks later...

Great review!!! We will be on the Dream in January - about the zip lining with Victor - do you know did you hear what anyone had to say about that?? We want to do it but I have a few nervous kids and not sure if they would be terrified even thou they have parasailed in St. Marten on our last cruise -

Again thanks for your review - I can't wait for January!!!

Great review!!! We will be on the Dream in January - about the zip lining with Victor - do you know did you hear what anyone had to say about that?? We want to do it but I have a few nervous kids and not sure if they would be terrified even thou they have parasailed in St. Marten on our last cruise -

Again thanks for your review - I can't wait for January!!!

If your kids have parasailed, they'll be fine with the ziplining. The first line they might be nervous, but after that - they'll LOVE it! I guarantee... It's arguable the best thing I've ever done!!! :D

Archived