safety on cruise ships?

Has anyone experienced an unsafe or frightening inciodent while walking in the corridors among the cabins?

Somebody probably has, but not us. I've been quite impressed at how seriously the crew and line seems to take safety (both of the passengers and crew).

Only "unsafe" thing I encounter are dishes and other things left in the corridor making it difficult for me to maneuver my wheelchair around them, to continue. Otherwise, I feel quite safe. There are security cameras everywhere, by the way...

Has anyone experienced an unsafe or frightening inciodent while walking in the corridors among the cabins?

Wondering why you posed this question...did you have an unsafe incident?

We were in the Star Garden Villa on May 1st and had a drunken passenger come into our villa through a back door that the maintenance crew left unlocked:eek:

Needless to say, my DH was astounded and shocked.:eek::eek:

This seem like a really odd question to me from someone that appears to have cruised several times. What would motivate you to ask it?

Archived