LGBT Roll Call: Carnival Triumph 10/23/10

hungry1

Hi Guys, not sure of how this site really works but my partner and I are joing this cruise also! Will be with family also, but will have free time to do our own things too. Hope to meet some of you! Friends of Dorothy works sometimes so will try and make those too. Hope to see ya'll on board! Vince.

Welcome Vince!

You should check out the Roll Call Forum and find the Roll Call for our cruise on the Triumph. It's one of the most active roll calls on the board. There are a bunch of friendly and accepting people there. We've got a few social activities for Cruise Critic members planned like a Sail Away Meet 'n' Greet. If it jives with your plans you could meet us there.

See you soon!

Hi Guys, not sure of how this site really works but my partner and I are joing this cruise also! Will be with family also, but will have free time to do our own things too. Hope to meet some of you! Friends of Dorothy works sometimes so will try and make those too. Hope to see ya'll on board! Vince.

Hi Vince,

Doug and Andy from Central Texas here. Welcome aboard. We are in cabin 1026. You can email us at douggalle at yahoo.com.

Looking forward to meeting you and your partner.

Doug and Andy

Archived