Give credit to your TA

When booking onboard, you not only save by getting an onboard cruise credit for your upcomming cruise, but, you can give the booking credit to your personal TA, who then can get their own discounts applied to your sail. My TA has gotten several additional discounts at later dates whenever the advertised prices dropped. Great way to beat the post cruise depression, is knowing that you're going again...start count down.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree Kathy & George, and I take it one step further. During the booking process, my cruise agent went way above and beyond for Dw and I. She always has. I wrote a letter to the cruise line detailing my wonderful booking experience, advising them this was a great indication that our cruise experience would be comparable. I sent the letter to corporate headquarters and carbon copied my cruise agency prasing my TA's performance. I think it is important to recognize the many ways our TA's help us out with our bookings. (i.e. on-board credit, photo vouchers, complimentary wine/champagne, and even category upgrades) I've been booking with my TA for 15 years and she works tirelessly with me to insure I receive an all-around great cruise experience.

John

Archived