Where can we smoke?

crabbdock

Hello.

Planning our visit to Grand Caymen and would appreciate info on where they allow or dont allow smoking? We want to go to the stingrays, does anyone know if there is a tour where we can smoke on the boat? How about the beaches, are they smoking or non? Any info you can give us on this would be much appreciated. We are adults and know it is bad for us and should quit, so please no lecturing. We will be curtious of others and dispose of buts in the trash. Thanks

No lecturing. Smoker here. Cayman is very very clean. Not big on smokers,in the Caymans pick up after yourselves. You will not notice ashtrays anywhere on this island. We knocked off the head of the cigarette, and put the filter in our pockets and threw them out when we got back to the ship.:rolleyes:

Hi,

We went to the beach in Grand Cayman & Hubby smokes.

For the past 2 cruises, I purchased a package of mini silver foil tart things ??

(at the dollar store).

Just threw a few in our bag and Hubby uses them for his cigarettes. When he is finished, he folds up the foil and puts it in a garbage can.

He never litters!:)

Hi,

We went to the beach in Grand Cayman & Hubby smokes.

For the past 2 cruises, I purchased a package of mini silver foil tart things ??

(at the dollar store).

Just threw a few in our bag and Hubby uses them for his cigarettes. When he is finished, he folds up the foil and puts it in a garbage can.

He never litters!:)

What a great idea! I always carry small plastic ashtrays for hotel rooms, and cruise cabins, but this is a great idea for the beach! Thank you.

As a boater most folks I know never somked or allowed people to smoke while on small craft, gas vapors just not safe. That being said I would say don't be afraid to ask, especially by email in advance and you may find some who will allow it. have a great trip:)

As a boater most folks I know never somked or allowed people to smoke while on small craft, gas vapors just not safe. That being said I would say don't be afraid to ask, especially by email in advance and you may find some who will allow it. have a great trip:)

There was a question asked and I answered with what I know as fact.

Geez, there's one in every post about smoking............:rolleyes:

I do agree one one thing Green said, Have a great trip!!!!

Archived