roomie for the 4/22/06 jewel sailing?????

we have a single guy named gary, from california, that is looking for someone to share a cabin with for the april 22, 2006 sailing of the jewel of the seas.

it is an official group cruise and you can find the rest of us on the group cruise board, but we thought we'd send a shout out to the rci board and see if we have any takers!!!

our group is growing by leaps and bounds and we have quite the group going now.

we "officially" call our group "the memory makers cruise", but amongst ourselves we are called "the family jewels"...LOL catchy name, huh??? LOL

anyway, if anyone knows of anyone, whether friend or family member that might be interested in sharing a cabin on the jewel next year in april, please post here so gary can get back to you...er...them! :o

thanks cruisers!!!!

You might want to post something on the board about "Singles cruises."

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139

That board isn't just about targeted singles cruises. It's mainly about all the issues surrounding solo cruising, and has most of the action among people looking for roommates. You'll be able to reach more than just the RCCL cruisers, there, as well. You might even want to search that board, to see if someone else is already looking for a roommate for that cruise. Good luck!

the cruise he'd like to sail on is not a singles cruise either. it's a group cruise on the group board. that's why this is on the rci board. it is also on the jewel of the seas which is an rci ship...

thanks for suggesting the singles boards, but i tried to start a new thread there for over an hour this morning and it would not go through...i'll try again this evening and get it done...i hope.

anyway...this cruise is the jewel of the seas group cruise leaving ft. lauderdale on 4/22/2006. we have our own roll call on the group board, but i'm trying to find someone that might be looking for a great cruise and hasn't thought about a room mate! if you're a single...this might be just for you!!!

check us out on the group boards or email me!!!

wj...if you'd like you can just click on the links below my signature. all the rates are right there! if you need any further info, email me! my email is also just below my signature.

are you inetrested for yourself, or to share a cabin?? actually...it doesn't really matter!! lol if you'd like to become a family jewel...we'd love to have you!!!

just let me know if i can help you in anyway!

ssatterly...all the info is located in the links below my siggy! if you need any further info, please feel free to email me...address loctaed in my siggy, too.

i hope gary is reading this!!! gary??? you're getting some hits here....!!!

heop to hear from you soon satterly!

Archived