Sensation/Bahamas Excursion -- which did you choose?

NYC123

Am going on the 4-day Port Canaveral > Nassau cruise. If you went, which excursion did you choose and did you like it? Would appreciate feedback from any and all about this. Many thanks.

Am going on the 4-day Port Canaveral > Nassau cruise. If you went, which excursion did you choose and did you like it? Would appreciate feedback from any and all about this. Many thanks.

We did the Nassau Self-Guided Walking tour (and shopping), which you can find on a number of the Travel sites (or GOOGLE), then took a $4pp Taxi to Atlantis for the afternoon. If you want to stay local, you can pass (briefly) thru the Straw Market then to adjacent British Colonial Hilton and get a Day Pass to use the Pool, Beach, chairs and service.

ken

I did a catamaran/snorkel excursion. It was fun, but I would have preferred one that took you to a beach. You just jumped out of the boat into the ocean. You were far away from land.

I did a catamaran/snorkel excursion. It was fun, but I would have preferred one that took you to a beach. You just jumped out of the boat into the ocean. You were far away from land.

In January, we did a catamaran/snorkel excursion, but after snorkeling for awhile, they did take us to a beach! We were only there for 30-45 minutes, but it was long enough to walk the beach and pick up shells or lay back and catch some rays.

This was a Carnival excursion that was (I think?) about $50/each. I'd do it again!

Archived