generic email address for RCCL in Miami

Hi there

Can anyone let me have a reservations or enquiries email address for RCCL Miami. The UK offices are not answering my emails. I have a dining reservations email address for Miami offices but now for general queries.

Thanks

Thanks - problem is that because I am accessing from a UK computer it directs my query to RCCL UK. I want to send query to Miami office (they also need to be able to see history of emails, hence I want to send via email rather than a query form), as UK not responding.

Thanks - problem is that because I am accessing from a UK computer it directs my query to RCCL UK. I want to send query to Miami office (they also need to be able to see history of emails, hence I want to send via email rather than a query form), as UK not responding.

Sorry.

have you (or your TA) tried calling RCI to either resolve the issue or obtain an email? Depending on the nature of your issue, there may be a more appropriate email than just a general one. I would try to email the most specific department to try to resolve. Wish I could help more but best of luck!

Archived