Gotta Love ES

deannasch

Be sure to print out the pricing page or do a screen shot of it, because it is not enough to see it and know the price dropped, but you also need to be able to prove it when filing your form. Some people's claim flow right through and others are rejected because they claim they cannot see the price drop in their system.

We are booked on the Conquest in Aug and so far we have had $90.00 per person drop. My daughter is on same cruise and with residency rates has $150 per person with an upgrade so I too am happy with ES. We still have over a month for more drops!!!

Got my confirmation e-mail this morning that the $40 total was approved. This may not seem like much, but I look at it, almost one persons tips... Now hoping the OV come down also and I will surprise the girls to an upgrade...

Congrats to everyone who is getting obc's but for me the price has gone up we paid 439.00 a person with es for a balcony on the destiny leaving Sept 20 and today I checked the price and it has gone up to 519.00!!! Guess I should be glad we got it for the price we got it for then... but I would of like to get a obc as this is a honeymoon cruise and every little bit helps!!!:D Guess I will keep checking maybe it will come down since we still have some months before we cruise.... keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Archived