Odd OBC question

pimela

So when I booked my trip I got a deal from my TA where I got $50 OBC. Today, I checked my cruise documents to see if it was there and my credit is $59.76. Just curious if anyone has had small amounts like that show up. I have absolutely no idea why I'd have an extra 9.76.

Thanks!

I second the unexpected on board credit showing up for my Dream sailing. I had to update an Exp date on a passport yesterday and my cruise fare and taxes were exactly the same as they were a month ago, BUT a mystery OBC showed up for $25 and change when I printed the new docs. Have no clue what it's from. We booked through the "Bingo" dept since we won the free cruise raffle so our reservation is "locked" according to our PVP ie the only people who can make changes were the Bingo dept people. . .

So when I booked my trip I got a deal from my TA where I got $50 OBC. Today, I checked my cruise documents to see if it was there and my credit is $59.76. Just curious if anyone has had small amounts like that show up. I have absolutely no idea why I'd have an extra 9.76.

Thanks!

we sailed fascination last month and both of us had a $3.85 OBC. on our bill it just says "refundable onboard credit". still have no idea what it was for.

Archived