Dress Up nights on Jewel

sharri34

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on a cruise in 5 years now I think:eek:. I've got my next one scheduled for October:D.

But I was wondering, I know we have dress up nights (Mine's a 9 day cruise), but do we get pre-warning of what kind of dress ups they may be? I don't remember getting pre-told what the theme nights were last time I cruised, and our theme nights I think was 'Superhero', 'Island night' and I think there was another one but I can't remember:p

I have all sorts of outfits sitting around at home, and I just know that the one time that I don't bring a cowboy hat, that's when we're going to have a country and western theme...

Thanks

Sam

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on a cruise in 5 years now I think:eek:. I've got my next one scheduled for October:D.

But I was wondering, I know we have dress up nights (Mine's a 9 day cruise), but do we get pre-warning of what kind of dress ups they may be? I don't remember getting pre-told what the theme nights were last time I cruised, and our theme nights I think was 'Superhero', 'Island night' and I think there was another one but I can't remember:p

I have all sorts of outfits sitting around at home, and I just know that the one time that I don't bring a cowboy hat, that's when we're going to have a country and western theme...

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam,

I was on a cruise on the Jewel in January and we had 70s/80s/90s night, island night and country and western night. The country and western night the only people that dressed up were those who were doing line dancing lessons. People really only got enthusiastic for the island night.

Hope this helps

On our cruise last December I also noticed that the country/western night was a complete dud, but it seems to be a regular P&O activity. Why not more 80s nights?

You can all probably tell that I'll be skipping the linedancing on my next cruise.

Archived