Fascination lost power

Sinjan

I was on the July 1 sailing of Fascination. We were finally allowed to board around 2:30pm and left Jaxport around 6:30pm. We were extremely dissapointed in the itinerary changes. Our departure from Nassau was cut from 10pm to 6pm which caused us a lot of stress during our independently booked snorkeling excursion. Stuart Cove was great though, and got us back with 10 minutes to spare.

The real problem was Freeport. Since we did the day at sea first and Freeport last, we had to leave by 12pm! Most of the Freeport excursions were cancelled, the ones that were actually rescheduled started around 7-8am. My wife and I were travelling without kids, so we were up late every night, we were not going to get up that early. I feel bad for people that had booked something on their own in Freeport, hope they were able to get their money back.

We were given $40 onboard credit per person, but we are going to be calling Carnival to try and have the 20% off extended to us as well. I mainly cruise for the shore excursions, and this was basically a cruise with 2 days at sea, 1 day at port. Not an itinerary I am interested in.

Wonder if the clunker is broke down again??? It's been doing circles 2 - 3 miles off the entrance to the Port of Miami. LOL

When I google her it says she's in the POM.

I checked a couple more places and it looks like she made a bee line towards POM then started towards the Keys.

Wait a minute...the ship runs on electricity? Where do you plug it in when it needs to be recharged?

:D

Maybe they take all the confiscated extension cords and put them together and plug it in at the port. lol

Maybe they take all the confiscated extension cords and put them together and plug it in at the port. lol

Haven't you seen the guy at the back of the ship reeling out the extension cords as it leaves port? The reel looks like a fishing pole. :p

Archived