Mariner Menus - posted anywhere?

Hi all -- Does anyone have any menus from the Mariner that you can post, 9or do you know where they're already posted? We're interested in everything - main dining halls, Windjammer/Jade, Room Service, Chops, Portofino's, etc.

ALSO -- Can you tell us if the schedule for formal nights, Caribbean night, etc. are the same from week to week or Western Caribbean cruise to Western Caribbean cruise? We're trying to decide which nights to book the specialty restaurants.

Thanks for your help!

Time 'til Mariner on 8/29/04 -- our first cruise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;8;29;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Here is a great source of info. Should have just what you're looking for: Cruise Clues

Sea Ya when I Sea Ya!!!

"We can change the world in our minds, but only our actions will make the difference!"

"Best friends are like broken elevators...They'll never let you down!"

Mariner 0f the Seas Again 4/05

Mariner of the Seas 7/04

Enchantment of the Seas 09/03

Voyager of the Seas 04/03

Carnival Fantasy 09/01

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=07>

<param name="day" value=18>

<param name="hour" value=17>

<param name="minute" value=00>

</applet>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;7;18;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Honeymooning on the Mariner!

It's my understanding the menus recently changed. Supposedly, there is one cining room lunch menu for the entire length of the cruise. Also, I believe the dinner menus changed. Therefore, these web sites may not have the most up to date menus.

For that reason, I am anxiously waiting for someone to post images of menus from a recent cruise.

paylady, your wait is over. Though the menus we link to are not always the latest, they are usually all that is available online. If we find any others we immediately put them on our respective Shipstips page and on our Menus page.

Our Mariner of the Seas page is constantly being updated as are all of our website pages. Radio (Mark) has posted one of the New Menus (and we have the link) from his 2nd Mariner of the Seas cruise (in May 2004), along with the Compass. Keep an eye on our page if you want to keep up with the Mariner, although looking at all the info we have on the Mariner would take days:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/marineroftheseas.htm

icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

Happy Cruising, Buil, http://cruiseclues.com

Sitmar, RCCL, Costa, HAL, Princess, Royal Cruise Line, Celebrity, Renaissance, Disney, MSC Lirica

"We cannot change the direction of the wind... but we can adjust our sails"

Cruiseclues:

Thank you for taking the time to write. I will check back periodically to see if any new menus have been posted.

I did see Radio's link a while back, but as you said, he only posted one dinner menu.

Archived