Crazy side of the island

Jules7226

I've read about a bar hopping tour that goes to the crazy side of the island but was wondering if anyone has just taken a cab over to one of the bars. If so, how much did it cost and do you have any recommendations on where to go for a great lunch and a few drinks? TIA for any info you have. :)

I've read about a bar hopping tour that goes to the crazy side of the island but was wondering if anyone has just taken a cab over to one of the bars. If so, how much did it cost and do you have any recommendations on where to go for a great lunch and a few drinks? TIA for any info you have. :)

I was just looking at some of this tonight...

Mezcalitos is on the other side at the end of the Traverse road. A cab is $25.00 one way.

Thats about all I know...

Enjoy your day in Coz!

Jules I can't answer the question about price of cab cause I did the awesome bar hop tour. But for lunch Rasta's which is on the East side or Crazy side as you said, has great Shrimp Quesadillas(sp?) and Chic Tacos.. and the drinks are not too shabby either:p

But unless you have a good reason not too the bar hop is great to try.

Enjoy which ever way you decide to go, you cant go wrong.

Can't tell you about the cost of a taxi because we hired a driver and van at the cost of $95.00 for the first three hours and $25.00 per hour after that. That was for the driver and van, not per person. He took us to Playa Bonita for lunch, and I will have to say that it was the best food I have ever had in Cozumel.

Archived