BWI - Which shuttle or taxi???

mom4travel

I don't have the website on my laptop (it's stored as fav at work) but according to Maryland Dept of Transportation (I believe) they have a fixed rate for pricing from airport to cruise terminal. I think I read it went up from $27 to $30. This was the price not matter if there was 1 person or 4 and it included luggage. I'll try to post the link tomorrow when I get back to the office! When do you travel from Baltimore? We are on the Enchantment on July 29.

Quick question -- from BWI which shuttle service do you usually use? I have found Super Shuttle or Go Shuttle. Is there another one?? Or, is it just as easy to get a taxi from BWI???

Thanks!

Baltimore cruise port transportation info is at

http://www.cruisemaryland.com/cruises/page3a_transportation.htm

cab rates

TO BWI AIRPORT:

$27 FLAT RATE FROM LOCUST POINT CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL TO BWIAIRPORT

The flat rate applies regardless of the number of passengers/parties that share a ride. No other charges may be added.

Other van and limo services listed

Note that the $27 taxi rate is only from the ship BACK to the airport...

There is a different set of rules for taxis leaving the airport. There is a single vendor, and all the rates are metered.

The estimated amount to the Inner Harbor is $35. The Locust Point Cruise terminal is the same distance from the airport as the Inner Harbor.

Aloha,

John

Enchantment OTS 7/29/2010

It almost makes it worth it to take advantage of coming in a day early to get an airport hotel for one of their sleep-park-cruise packages...$99 (taxes and fees included), along with breakfast and free shuttle to and from the port.

It almost makes it worth it to take advantage of coming in a day early to get an airport hotel for one of their sleep-park-cruise packages...$99 (taxes and fees included), along with breakfast and free shuttle to and from the port.

Do you know what hotels offer this deal?

The Maryland Public Service Commission has mandated a set fare from BWI to the cruise terminal. All taxis will charge the same rate, which when last I checked was fixed at $35.

The fixed rate does not apply on the return to the airport from the cruise terminal. That is a metered trip.

Archived