Sovereign Questions

Grumpy8

Grumpy8- Would you remember who the cruise director was on the Sovereign and was he/she good?

His first name was Chris. I just don't remember the last name. He was from Chicago. He used to be a ship dancer. Very nice guy. We talked a bit.:)

So glad to see that you just came back! We are going next weekend (President's weekend) for a quick getaway in our quest to become Diamond. I have been looking at the weather and it seems like it is warm there so I am happy about that, but two questions...

First...how were the seas? I think you said rough which is what I would expect for late Jan, early Feb...sure hope they're still not bad when we go

Second...did you get to Coco Cay? The real reason we're anxious to do this short run is the last short cruise we took was the cruise from hell...we never made it to Coco Cay and I so wanted to compare it to Labadee. Any comparisons? I'm hoping that we will make that stop.

How was the ship? Did she look good? I'm anxious to see the refurbishment!

Thanks...

Janey

First : Yes the seas were rough But I think this was for the last part of the cruise into Port Canaveral. It's alway a little rough through there.

Second: Yes went to Coco Cay again. It looks different with less vegatation. Well compare to Labadee I think Labadee has a small edge. But I still think I like Coco Cay better. I guess it's because of the colorfully buildings.

Ship: Well it was in great shape. It still has a little sewer odor in certain areas.

But they did well in what they had to work with. The Cabins still could use more updating. But they are trying.

I only wish they didn't have a sea day.

Hope this info help you.:)

• 1 month later...

Archived