Who has used Blue Water Safaris before?

KENLORJUS

Hi, I have been trying to get in touch with Blue Water Safaris and am not hearing back from them. Who has used them? What did you think? We are looking at the full day catamaran sailing. Look forward to hearing fromsome of you. Thanks in advance.

I also emailed them and didn't hear back. I did hear fairly promptly from Leeward Island Charters and the follow up communication has been great. I had hoped to have a couple options to compare, but I feel that a prompt response speaks volumes, so we are going with Leeward Island. They offer all sorts of options, maybe check them out.

they emailed me a month ago to confirm they go to nevis and the cost was $85 but get 10% discount. I also had a responce from leeward island and they were charging a bit more but had a bbq on nevis instead of on the cat. i think they spend 3 hrs on nevis and bluewater spend 2 and a half. bluewater safaris have buy one get one half price all summer, but i sail in october so was waiting to see if they had any special offers nearer the time. Id love to do it

How did you contact Blue Water Safari.......and are you coming in from a cruise......will they book with you direct or do they have a commitment with the cruiselines? We're coming in on Carnival Miracle in January 2011 and would like to do the full day if we have time??? Was the $85pp for full or half day???

Boy, I'm just full of questions......:D

yes im on the carnival victory but i didnt mention the ship. they emailed back to say yes they were avaliable. ill be in st kitts on a friday. it was for the full day sail, the half day is $55 and full day $85 but they said get 10% discount. kids are half price. i think i filled in an enquiry form via their website, the reply i got was from shauna@bluewatersafaris.com

if you are cruiseing in the next month or so they have the buy one get one half price but i dont know if they are avaliable when ships are in port but they are if your sailing in 3 or 4 months.

Archived