Questions about the pools on the Jewel.

Can't wait. We're leaving in less than 2 weeks on our first NCL cruise. The only other cruise we were on was about 3 years ago on the Crown Princess. We really enjoyed our 9 day cruise. The pools were crowded during the day, but you could always find a pool to swim in. From what I remember there were 3 main pools, one of which was an adult only pool. There was a small round pool on another floor and there was the kiddie pool. We were always able to take a late night dip.

Looking at the photos of the pools on the Jewel, they look quite small. We usually spend a lot of time by the pool during the day. My 10 year old nephew will join the kids clubs, but since there are Nick activities by the pools, he will probably spend more time with us. Do the pools get extremely crowded during the day? How often do they have Nick activities by the pools?

What time do they close the pools in the evening? On the Crown Princess my nephew who was 7 at the time, would stay until the kids clubs ended and then we would go for our late night swim. He really enjoyed swimming at that time.

Thanks for any info.

Archived