final payment

arcone

hi, I need your help. Can you please tell me what the date final payment is due for a cruise leaving on sept 26, 2010. My friend book with us and cannot find their booking number nor the email with any info on when the final payment is due. I think it is 60 days out but I am not sure and do not want to give the wrong info. Is there a grace period after the final payment date. what happens to their deposit if they do not pay the final balance by the fibal due date? rhank you for youe infoemation

hi, I need your help. Can you please tell me what the date final payment is due for a cruise leaving on sept 26, 2010. My friend book with us and cannot find their booking number nor the email with any info on when the final payment is due. I think it is 60 days out but I am not sure and do not want to give the wrong info. Is there a grace period after the final payment date. what happens to their deposit if they do not pay the final balance by the fibal due date? rhank you for youe infoemation

Did you book with a TA or PVP? If so they can give you the info you need.

Good luck and happy sailing! :)

Luv's Crusin'

We are sailing on September 26 and our final payment was due two days ago... July 13...

:)

Archived