Single supplement specials on tuesdays

Some kind sole posted info on RCCLs discounted single supplement rates, with mention that these are published and changed every Tuesday. Can that poster or someone else direct me to the website given, please. (I lost it during a recent computer crash!) Thanks for your effort.

Thank you for this info.

Question: Why is it that I cannot type this info on my browser bar and retrieve this website on my own. I must rely on your link only at this time which will become cumbersome in short time. Can you email me an address I can cut and paste or develop an icon from?

Email is: catsrus2432@embarqmail.com

Thank you again.

I have been searching RC cruises obsessively for the past week. I am a member of their Crown and Anchor club too yet I had no idea of this.

At about 11:45 tonight I found 7 day out of LA, deck 8, Mariner of the Seas for $1191 Balcony Cabin for one person. Plus $100 shipboard credit for booking with Mastercard (Expedia only) To me that is a great deal because usually as a solo traveler thats the price for an inside cabin. Finally a balcony cabin for one person that is not insanely priced! It looks like in the brochure it would be even more because 1.75 * 749 is about 1310.

Using Expedia I had everything filled out but the Complete Booking did not go through til after midnight and of course I got an error. Called but no luck, as the terms say Tuesday deals end at 11 EST, it was now about $400 more. Wish they gave it til midnight pacific time =)

So now of course I am wondering if the deal will come back next Tuesday... its a waiting game and airfares can of course go up too....

Is the pdf link the same every Tuesday? Does it get updated Monday night?

The same link will take you to the current Tuesday sales every week. BTW, rules for these boards don't allow the mentioning of travel agents or websites other than those of the cruise lines. If you are interested in solo deals, there are often good leads on this thread:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=851324&page=42

Good luck. :)

The same link will take you to the current Tuesday sales every week. BTW, rules for these boards don't allow the mentioning of travel agents or websites other than those of the cruise lines. If you are interested in solo deals, there are often good leads on this thread:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=851324&page=42

Good luck. :)

Thanks. I found that thread too. I tried to edit my original post to clean it up the 15 minute cutoff passed.

I guess now Im going to wait a week til I book.

The link might not always work because this link is for the travel agency section if Royal's website not a consumer link. Also the Tuesday sales are one of the only sales where they publish the single supplement, but often regular sale prices (resident,senior, etc) have a lower % as well, but you might have to call or do more investigating.

I am really upset about missing out on the Tuesday deal. Now its up $300. I really hope the same deal is available next Tuesday. Since it is a "24 Hour" sale does that mean it can be booked Monday night??? Now it has me determined to find a solo cabin with a balcony for under $1200.

PS: I'd like to apologize for my deleted posts up above... I emailed mods\ to remove them. Last night (or rather early this morning), the webpage was hanging and refrehing must have caused reposting.

In the brochure they have a row that says 3/4 rate. Not to sound stupid but why is there a separate row for that - I am assuming those rates are for Inside but why not just put the discounted rates on the Inside row?

I am really upset about missing out on the Tuesday deal. Now its up $300. I really hope the same deal is available next Tuesday. Since it is a "24 Hour" sale does that mean it can be booked Monday night??? Now it has me determined to find a solo cabin with a balcony for under $1200.

No, the 24 hours refers to Tuesday..

Archived