Frozen Drinks

ks&ks

Getting ready to cruise on the Epic. I was wondering if anyone knows if the frozen drinks are made with a mix such as Island Oasis? It's been years since I've been on NCL. I have food allergies and I'm trying to do some research ahead of time!

Thanks!

Some are and some aren't, it depends what is being made. In some cases where ie Martini clinic would use real things but if you ordered up on deck some may be and others not. Miami Vice is made with a mix. You are best to ask a check ingrediants yourself.

Thanks for your help. On the last cruise we went on, a different cruise line was using Island Oasis for the frozen pools drinks. When I contacted the company, they said many of the flavors were gluten free. I think I'm going to go ahead and call the company and see what I can find out. Thanks for the info. we're looking forward to Epic!

Thanks for your help. On the last cruise we went on, a different cruise line was using Island Oasis for the frozen pools drinks. When I contacted the company, they said many of the flavors were gluten free. I think I'm going to go ahead and call the company and see what I can find out. Thanks for the info. we're looking forward to Epic!

Hey KS&KS, Take the advise and answers you get here with a grain of salt. It is amazing how some people are experts on so many issues with very little actual experience. With food alegeries, one can never bee too carefull. You will also find a group of TA's that are here trolling for new customers. I see you have been a member for 5-years and have just a few postings, so maybe I am preaching to the choir, but I just felt a need to share my thoughts.

If you require gluten free do contact Spiecal Services asap. They can send you a list to ensure you get what you need. Aslo when you board talk to head Mait'd. Ensure that any pre-booked resturants know so that they can ensure that things are made to your needs. I do this all the time as I'm diabetic and need salt free too.

Thanks! I cruise and read the boards but usually don't post. Before we booked I called about specialty diets and they said we needed to make the request at least 60 days prior to sailing. We've filled out the forms and pre-ordered our gf food. It's great to know that they're accommodating with special dietary needs. We've traveled several times on RCCL and they've handled our diet well. I haven't cruised on NCL since going gf but I'm hoping the experience will be great!

Archived