MTD Wait List

We are first timers...we booked Radiance of the Seas through a TA and decided to switch from traditional dining to My Time Dining and had to request the change through our TA....we are now listed as wait listed for MTD. Does RCC limit the number of My Time Diners? What are the chances of us getting switched to MTD? Thanks.

Never heard of a wait list for MTD - just for the traditional. Don't worry, if you get assigned an actual time, then when you get onboard just go to the maitre d' of your dining room and tell him that you'd prefer MTD. He'll take you off the list so that someone on THAT wait list can have it. Ask him if you need to go to the customer service (purser's or guest relations) desk to get a new card that states MTD instead of traditional.

On one of our cruises we did that and had absolutely no problem. From that point on, it made MTD lovers out of us!

We are first timers...we booked Radiance of the Seas through a TA and decided to switch from traditional dining to My Time Dining and had to request the change through our TA....we are now listed as wait listed for MTD. Does RCC limit the number of My Time Diners? What are the chances of us getting switched to MTD? Thanks.

My time dining becoming very popular, as it provides the same dinner and same service with more flexibility, and is quicker as well. It's not surprising to see it filled up for this reason, and saw this with Freedom last Aug. The other thing is that the Cruise Lines try to balance the diners between all the available options, to help their staffing, as the wait staff does either regular dining or mtd, not both.

If you don't get moved up before your cruise, see the matre'd as soon as you can when you get on board, but don't be surprised if it doesn't happen right away.

I had changed from traditional to MTD... I am in the waiting list of MTD.... around 2 weeks later, it change to MTD not in wating list....

great !!!

same as gpnfish said,

if u haven't moved up before your cruise, see the matre'd as soon as you can when you get on board

Archived