Extended Balconies on Spirit

ldarcy

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the balcony rooms and the extended balcony rooms on the Spirit? Is it worth an extra $50 pp?

Thanks!

ldarcy

They're about 50% bigger. Standard balconies are approximately 8 feet wide x 4 feet deep. Extended are about 8 feet wide x 6 feet deep. Makes it easier to walk around someone who's sitting out there. I think it would be worth $50, but we spend a lot of time on the balcony. It definitely feels roomier. Standard balconies are small, even for 2 people. The room itself is the same size. Just the balcony is bigger.

The balcony is a bit larger which is nice. The upside: after the ship has past something you can see both sides of the ship. The downside: during warm weather there isn't much of a breeze as in the balconies on the side.

The balcony is a bit larger which is nice. The upside: after the ship has past something you can see both sides of the ship. The downside: during warm weather there isn't much of a breeze as in the balconies on the side.

I'm not sure if the OP was talking about aft balconies. There are extended balconies on the side of the ship, too..

Actually I did ask about aft balconies in another thread - so that was really helpful!

It sounds like it's worth it to spend the extra on the extended balcony, thanks to everyone who answered for taking the time to help out!

Archived