Soda Package - Refill machine on Freedom

I have seen several posts that suggest there is a refill machine somewhere on Freedom of the Seas that you can use to re-fill your cup if you buy the soda package. Where is the machine located? We leave Sunday and I already ordered my soda package. It would be very convenient to have the machine to refill rather then get looks from the bartenders.

Thanks in advance.

Teresa

No sure about the refill machine, but I found that Sorrento's never had a line and they were always happy to fill you up.

Funny Story:

On my way into the windjammer one night, went to the bar there and asked for a regular coke. He filled her up and off I went. Sat down and started drinking.... He must've thought I said Rum and Coke cause it was definitely there. Funniest thing is, I never paid for it....lol. He must've thought I was awful rude to walk off and not pay. I felt bad and wanted to go pay, but I also didn't oder it and dumped it out. I'm not a drinker.

So, just ask for Coke and not Regular Coke....all those accents onboard get the bartenders confused :o

I have seen several posts that suggest there is a refill machine somewhere on Freedom of the Seas that you can use to re-fill your cup if you buy the soda package. Where is the machine located? We leave Sunday and I already ordered my soda package. It would be very convenient to have the machine to refill rather then get looks from the bartenders.

Thanks in advance.

Teresa

Refill Machines for Public Use:

Its my understanding that this will be made FLEET wide @ some point in time BUT they are starting Smaller ships first, there will be a Bar Code or a Chip in the Bottom of the thermos cup you get with the Soda Package

the machine of course has to read the Bar Code or a Chip before it will work.

Archived