MDR Menus?

I'm sorry if the information has been posted already... I did a search but can't seem to find anything about the MDR menus on the regular Caribbean sailings yet. Does anyone have a link? :)

I have not been able to find MDR menus either. Maybe someone will direct us to them.

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

Ah, the sound of crickets emphasizing the silence... ha ha ha

We can't be the only two here who are interested in the MDR menus, can we?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? :p

Me too! I am trying to plan out our pay restaurants and can't b/c I don't have nightly menus. I am looking for those and the dailies too.

Melissa

Me too! I am trying to plan out our pay restaurants and can't b/c I don't have nightly menus. I am looking for those and the dailies too.

Melissa

That is exactly why I want them! Unlike some, we eat at the specialty restaurants strictly because we like THEIR fare, not because we don't like what is served in the MDRs. Since the specialty menus don't change, I like to know in advance what I might be missing on a particular evening if we choose to dine at an alternative venue.

Thanks for the link, Lewis. Unfortunately, as CaptData pointed out, it's the regular MDR menus we're interested in - I'm sure we've all already read through all of the specialty menus numerous times!! (...or maybe that's just me... :p)

Archived