Vouchers from airport to ship

We are booked on the August 19th cruise from Amsterdam to New York. Because of the Tall Ship's Festival the departure pier has been changed and is several miles out out of town.There is no public transportation. Therefore, we have purchased transfers from the airport to the pier. However, we have printed our final documents and there is no voucher for the transfers. Our TA says we should show them our Guest confirmation which shows that we have paid for the transfers. Has anyone had experience with this? Should we have a voucher from HAL or will the guest confirmation be enough? Thanks.

On my last few (several?) cruises I've not had any voucher to prove that I was entitled to a HAL transfer. It has worried me, as in the past there was a piece of paper spelling it all out.

But, there's also been no problem. In every case, the HAL transfer people have had my name on their list, and everything went as it should have.

I agree, bring whatever you have that shows you have a HAL transfer, then relax and don't trouble trouble.

I print off a copy of my paper docs and have it in a folder that goes along with me on the cruise. I have also had transfers from HAL the last cruise and on the last day the tickets showed up in my stateroom mail box for the bus ride. If something should happen and they don't arrive the staff can fix it quickly (especially if you show them your docs with the charge listed).

With HAL, it shows up when I print out my itinerary - it is also on the invoice that I received from my travel agent. It shows that two HAL transfers were paid for from the ship in Rotterdam back to the airport in Amsterdam.

I am looking at the "My Custom Itinerary" printout right now, printed from HAL's website, and the last item says: "Transfer RTM/SHIP to AMS/APT" with a checkmark in each box for myself and my husband.

We did not get one TO the ship initially as we are doing a self-booked pre-cruise and have arranged our own transportation.

Maybe check your documents again....hope this helps.

Archived