Early flight Seattle no problem

ParrothdJH

good to know... we are headed there next month.... we will have 5 people and 3 bags... do they require that everyone in the party participate? Or can we sign up 2 people and only have to pay $40 instead of $120?

What did you think of the rest of the cruise? What type of room were you in? I'd love to hear everything!!

good to know... we are headed there next month.... we will have 5 people and 3 bags... do they require that everyone in the party participate? Or can we sign up 2 people and only have to pay $40 instead of $120?

What did you think of the rest of the cruise? What type of room were you in? I'd love to hear everything!!

The Bags program $20 fee includes printing your boarding passes and your airline luggage tags. Airline luggage fees are extra, but you'd have to pay them at airport any way. You could get bye with just two participating and go to internet cafe and print the other 3 boarding passes. They started calling for easy walkoffs at 7:30 Stayed in a starboard side mini suite 111504 which is 5 cabins from fore elevators, no noise that i noticed. Did the Harv and Marv whale watching and Mendehall Glacier tour in Juneau, Dolly Varden(it was subbed out thorough Carlin air, so you could possibly book directly through them for less) Misty Fjords Flightseeing in Ketchichan and the ship's WP&YKRR in Sgagway, all of which I highly recommend, Had decent weather, around 55 each day mostly overcast with very little rain. It was sunny the day we cruised glacier bay. Booked the specialty restaurants on the days we used them with no problems. Don't waste money on the $99 weekly spa package. It was always too crowded to use, never could find a heated lounger or fore facing lounger. they oversell these packages.And if you do any of the spa features, massage for example keep in mind an18% tip is already included in price. Great ship, good time, What else can I say.

Question,were you able to use the bags program and still get off the ship for an early flight?I thought you had to have a flight after noon to be able to take advantage of it.When we got off the Pearl early in FLL this past January for a 9;30 flight we had to take our bags with us.

Question,were you able to use the bags program and still get off the ship for an early flight?I thought you had to have a flight after noon to be able to take advantage of it.When we got off the Pearl early in FLL this past January for a 9;30 flight we had to take our bags with us.

Yes we did both. Out of Seattle, to use bags program flight had to be after 11:30am, and ours was 11:55

I'm glad it worked out for you. I would still be very careful booking too early of a flight, due to unexpected delays (like surprise immigration checks on the day of disembarkation) and so on. But a happy ending for you is good. Glad you had a great cruise! (I agree on the spa package being a waste of money.)

Archived