LIMES for Corona/NOLA

BettyB2

Before we sailed out of NO in May, we went to the corner store across from the terminal. It is right across the street from Mulate's at the intersection of Fulton and Julia Sts. However, we found the prices to be quite high. The Cokes are practically the same price as buying them onboard. One thing we did was buy a fancy canteen and fill it with rum. Easy to sling over your shoulder and carry onboard.

Betty,

We sailed on the Conquest in October. My husband is a Corona drinker but they did not have ANY limes. I know he hit every bar area (my S&S card doesn't lie! LOL) but never could get any. Now, that said, we also didn't have a few other things ~ like crab claws *sniff* ~ due to the hurricane, I suppose. It might have just been the one cruise that was without them. I would bring some along, anyway. Besides, it's not very hard to cut them with a serrated butter knife (and you can get those with room service).

Hope that helps! I know my husband said he's bringing limes in his suitcase this time. :D Enjoy your cruise!

Archived